Take care of your jewelry
Do you want your jewelry to look like the first day? This is possible if you observe the following rules:
- To avoid damage or scratches, always store your jewelry separately so they don't rub against each other.
- If possible, avoid exposing your jewelry to water in the shower, pool or sea, as certain materials are delicate and can be damaged.
- Do not expose your jewelry to chemicals and acids such as perfumes, soaps, detergents, varnishes, etc.
- Avoid exercising with your jewelry as sweat can attack the target.
- Do not expose your jewelry to very sudden changes in temperature.
- To clean them after use, simply wipe with a cotton cloth or non-abrasive chamois to remove any dirt.